in , ,

Photos: Fire Guts Senator Shekarau’s House In Kano State

A fire outbreak occurred at the residence of former Kano state governor, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau. It was gathered that the outbreak happened when a spark ignited fire at his residence at Mundubawa Avenue in Kano.

According to reports, the fire incident which was attributed to electrical spark – occurred on Sunday evening.

A media aide to the former governor, Malam Sule Yau Sule said the incident occurred at about 4.00pm and affected two rooms out of the whole building.

He explained the fire was immediately put off…

It was disclosed that the house was built for Shekarau by the Kano state government immediately he left office in 2011 as part of retirement package.

Follow us:

Twitter: RotorKoncepts

Facebook: Rotor Koncepts

Instagram: rotor_koncepts

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Photos: ‘Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election’ – Corper Claims

Photos: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters