in ,

Photos: Phone Being Charged For Long & Left Unattended Explodes, Captured On CCTV

CCTV recorded mobile phone been charged for too long and left unattended. It exploded and caused fire.

Watch the Video and Avoid charge your phone overnight .

Follow us:

Twitter: RotorKoncepts

Facebook: Rotor Koncepts

Instagram: rotor_koncepts

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Photos: Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon

See 8 Yahoo Boys & 1 Yahoo Girl Arrested By EFCC In Ibadan