in , ,

Photos: Drunk Man Dies After Mistakenly Drinking Insecticide At Lagos Restaurant

A sad incident occurred yesterday at a Chinese restaurant in Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere, Lagos, as it was gathered that a drunk man died after mistakenly drinking an insecticide at the restaurant.

The deceased who proceeded to hangout with friends at the restaurant after attending a wedding at Aguda, Surulere where he got drunk, drank the insecticide a staff of the restaurant had inadvertently left inside an empty bottle of water on his table.

The drunk man who ended up taking the insecticide instead of the bottle of water he ordered for, died while being rushed to hospital shortly after he opened up to his friends, that he took something thinking it was water.

The Manager of the Restaurant was arrested and detained at Bode Thomas Police Station, after the drunk man incident was reported.

Follow us:

Twitter: RotorKoncepts

Facebook: Rotor Koncepts

Instagram: rotor_koncepts

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

“Hope They Won’t Say Danjuma Keeps ‘Looted’ Billions In His Borehole” – Fayose

BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto